Monday, February 15, 2016

Balsamic Chicken in the Crock Pot

Balsamic Chicken in the Crock Pot

Ingredients
 1) 1 teaspoon garlic powder
2) 1 teaspoon dried oregano
3) 1 teaspoon salt
4) 1 teaspoon pepper
5) 2 small onions
6) 4 cloves garlic
7) 1/4 cup olive oil
8) 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
9) 1/2 cup chicken stock
10) 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken (either breasts or thighs)


Directions
1) Chop onions
2) Mince garlic
3) Mix the dry spices in a bowl and dip chick in the spice mix to cover on both sides
4) Pour olive oil into crock pot
5) Add onions and garlic
6) Place chicken on top of onions and garlic
7) Pour balsamic vinegar and chicken stock over chicken
8) Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours
9) Enjoy!

7 comments :

  1. I just made this today and it is INCREDIBLE! DEFINITELY one of my new favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chicken is so moist and flavorful!

      Delete
    2. The chicken is so moist and flavorful!

      Delete
  2. I just made this today and it is INCREDIBLE! DEFINITELY one of my new favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got this in the crock pot for dinner tonight. :) How or what do you serve it? Over rice? Do you shred the chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  4. could I use broth instead of stock?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure I used broth instead of stock and it was very tasty.

      Delete