Sunday, July 17, 2016

Balsamic Pork Tenderloin

I love love love pork tenderloin.  I love balsamic vinegar too.  This recipe puts them both together for an amazing taste!!

Balsamic Pork Tenderloin

Ingredients
1) 1 boneless pork tenderloin - It should be about 2 1/2 to 3 pounds 
2) 1 Cup vegetable broth - you may also use chicken broth
3) 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
4) 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce - to be REALLY clean, you can make your own but I haven't done that.
5) 1 tablespoon honey
6) 2 cloves of garlic  - chopped or smashed or try this Garlic Slicer

Directions
1) Place pork into crock pot
2)  Mix broth, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, honey and garlic together
3) Pour liquid over pork
4) Cook on low for 8 hours
5) Enjoy!!

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for the Recipes. Is there a shopping list for the second week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter has just been dx with lots of food allergies. Your recipes are something that I can use to prepare meals for her- as many are dairy free, egg free. For some I just have to sub a no wheat version-or alternative. Thanks and so glad I found this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can this be made for four hours on high?

    ReplyDelete