Thursday, August 10, 2017

Hot Dogs In the Slow Cooker

Hot Dogs in the Crock Pot (I know it's not clean eating!!)

I am 100% sure this does not fall under the clean eating heading but I just had to share.  My friend was having a huge BBQ and trying to figure out the timing of when to put what on the grill.  As we were working through it, we thought of boiling the hot dogs except the big pot was being used for the corn. I suggested using the crock pot.  Neither of us knew what would happen but we were willing to try.  Here's is what we did - Successfully!!!

Ingredients
50 hot dogs (or however many fit in your crock pot)
50 buns

Directions
Place hot dogs standing straight up in your crock pot
Put crock pot on high and cover for 1 hour
Enjoy

I'm telling you that this saved sooooo much time it was unbelievable.  We also used these holders instead of wasting an entire plate

No comments :

Post a Comment